4.04.2011

{Playground Fun}

This past week has been sooo beautiful out, that my girls and I walked to the playground that's just two blocks from our place. They always have so much fun being outdoors. They love playing outside!








Raychel was playing with this little girl at the park and when she had to leave, Raychel was like, "Can I give you a hug goodbye?!" lol Love my little Raychel

Oceana was crying, because she thought we were leaving, but we were just taking Raychel to go potty.













8 comments:

  1. Wow, I cannot get over the beauty of your daughters. They are just gorgeous! We have a park very close to our house too and I can't wait till its warm enough to take kaela there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love these pictures. They are both so beautiful and cute. :) You and Ray are going to be busy busy with three beautiful teenage girls one day ;) I miss you all, I hope we can have a playdate soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they had a great time - they are beautiful girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is just something about the outdoors for kids. The weather has been cooperating and just beautiful. Glad you guys could get out and have some play time. They look so happy to be at the park. :) You captured some great pics of the girls.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love raychel's dress! and oceana's hair is such a roit! what sweet girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful!! I love you Marquez ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! Your girls are so beautiful. I can't wait until my son is old enough to play with his sister at the park. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun, we love going to the park too, it is such a good energy releaser for the little ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!