4.12.2011

Raychel's First Day of Pre-School!

  Raychel's first day of pre-school was yesterday and It was a day full of emotions for me. My little baby is getting so big and is extremely smart!

Raychel woke up and right when she did she was excited to start school. I got her and her sister dressed, we had a small breakfast, I got all her stuff, and we were off to her first day of school! oh! and the first thing she said when she woke up and on the way to school was, " Mommy where is daddy? He is not coming to take me to pre-school?" awe... how these girl love their daddy! I said, " No, baby. He is working, but that's why mommy is taking all these pictures of you so after school we can show daddy, ok!" She says, " Yeah! OK, mommy! Take a picture of me so daddy can see!" awwww I love it!!! I pray that they always, always feel this way towards their daddy!! It melts my heart!! I felt like more of a mom taking my little one to school!! lol!! I cant believe that this time has come!!! I still feel like I just had her!!This is such a fun new season of our lives, and I thank God for this time! It feels so weird just having little OC with me and no Raychel, its bitter sweet =).

Raychel, daddy and mommy are so very proud of you! You are such a smart girl!!! God bless you sweetpea!



 Heading to school!! She looks kinda scary in this picture lol!
 Out front of the pre-school
 Inside
 and there she goes...


Once we picked Raychel up from pre-school, Oceana was so happy to have her play buddy back!

10 comments:

  1. awww so cute! We love you Raychel and are so proud of you too!!!! :) xoxo She is such a big girl Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I told Jordan that Raychel went to her first day of school yesterday. We'll have to let them talk on the phone sometime this week so Raychel can tell Jordan all about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting! Does she go every day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, she goes MWF half days from 9-12. =) so far she really likes it! She is a social bug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I can just imagine how you feel. But what a big girl she is. She looks like she adapted well her first day. You go Raychel! :)
    Hows Oceana handling it? I'm sure she misses her big sister.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet!! I know im going to cry my eyes out when Bray goes in the fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww! how sweet to have caputred those memories! so sweet that she was excited to have pictures taken for daddy. how did oceana handle her being gone?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet!!!!! I love Raychel!!!!!! :) I'm so happy that she had such a good first day!!!!

    Is she going to the spanish preschool?

    I love you mama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Kristance ann and Brandi.... Oceana actually did really well. She is such a mommies girl, so as long as she is with mommy she is happy! But she sure was happy to have sis home to play some more with.

    Meagan... Yes we got her into the spanish pre-school!! We love it, that they just talk to the kiddos in spanish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!