5.25.2011

Belly Business

  32 weeks!

Size of baby: weighs about 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inch long
Total weight gain: 25 pounds
Maternity clothes: Yes... well I just been wearing the belly band!
Gender: Girl! Madison Marie!
Movement: YES!! I dont think she ever stops!! She moves so much!! She is just like her dad, hardly sleeps and is just on the go!
Sleep: Ok, could be better
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly
Cravings: Nada
Symptoms: Growing belly, restless legs, heartburn, and my sides get numb while I am sleeping.
Best moment this week: Just excited to meet little M soon!




One of my good friends who moved to Texas came up to visit!! We had a great lunch together. It was so nice seeing her and catching up! Love you Valerie!




4 comments:

  1. as I said before...you are the cutest pregnant lady ever! I'm not joking. So stylish and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest baby belly :)I can't believe that Madison will be here sooo soon. I'm so excited to meet her. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful as always. Love your preggo belly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh!!! You are so cute! I can't wait to meet little M...she will be here soon.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!