5.23.2011

Cancun Mexico Dia Cinco {el ultimo dia}

  Our last day in Cancun, we woke up, had breakfast, and headed to the pool one last time. Our ride to the airport was arriving to pick us up at 1pm so we had some time to enjoy at the pool...

They have exercise in the pool Monday morning so Ray, Raychel and Oceana joined in on the action! lol


After our last few hours at the pool we headed on back to the room got ready and grabbed lunch before our ride arrived.


Here we are on the plane saying goodbye to Cancun Mexico


 On the plane I guess you can send a message to any ones seat number you may know and talk to them by txt message. Ray sent me a message! He is so cute, love him!
{ray is 20D: yello and I am 20F: whats th. I had no clue that what I typed first was going to be my message name lol. I did not know how to use periods nor commas on this thing.}

That's all folks! That was our great Cancun Mexico trip!
I thank God for this amazing getaway!

{the family pictures taken by the guy are still to come} =)

4 comments:

  1. haha I love the text messages on the plane...how cool is that!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are adorable. And that text thing is sooo cool! THe girls are so well behaved. I Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome trip, sounds like it was a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!