5.20.2011

Cancun Mexico Dia Cuatro

  Day four in Cancun was wonderful, because it was Mother's Day! I woke up, got ready and headed to the spa! Ray was such a sweet heart to book me a facial. When I got to the spa I changed into a robe and got a water feet massage... lol... I have no clue what its called, but you get into a little pool like thing, you sit on the bench and the water comes up and massages your feet! It was so relaxing! The lady poured me some OJ to drink while my feet were getting massaged, I was in heaven lol! After 20 minutes of the feet massage the esthetician came out and got me and preformed the most relaxing facial ever! I was drifting in and out of sleep while getting this facial, it was so relaxing! Once my facial was over I headed back to the room where Ray and the girls waited for me to arrive. Ray told me to get ready as fast as I could (lol) because a guy was going to take pictures of all of us! I got ready and we headed to the beach to get our pictures taken. It wasn't as fun as I expected it to be. The girls were not cooperating whatsoever! They were crying, they didn't want to look at the camera, they didn't want to play in the sand, and Oceana wouldn't let me get in a picture with just Ray and I, it was awful. At one point I had to leave Oceana crying in the sand while the man took a quick shot of just Ray and I. I knew going into this it wasn't going to be easy since Raychel already doesn't like her picture taken, but it was worse then what I had imagined... Well... the good thing is... we got a few good pictures, but not many lol, BUT, I know later down the road it will be nice looking back at these pictures! And I am so very thankful my husband chose to do this since he knows I love taken and being in pictures specially with all of them! =)





After getting a few pictures taken we just hung out at the pool for the rest of the day. Later that evening we freshened up and went to dinner. This was are last night in Cancun, so we enjoyed our dinner and we enjoyed a nice walk on the beach! It was gorgeous being out side and seeing God's beautiful creations.












 After this relaxing time walking on the beach we headed back to our room, Ray and I ordered some coffee, and we sat out in our balcony and talked till it was time for bed.  I had such a great Mothers Day it was full of everything I love, facials (I used to work at a spa giving facials and waxing), pictures, walks on beach, sun, dinner, coffee, conversations with the hubs, and mostly being with my family! Thanks hubby for blessing me with a great Mother's Day day!

{PS I will post the pictures the guy took of us in a different post}


5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Mother's Day! Your husband did a great job and you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The water foot massage and facial sounds uh-mazing! I know the feeling of a kid not letting you take a good pic! My daughter is So in that stage:( So jealous of your red tanned skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have a keeper in your man...sounds like he knows you well and aims to please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun time you guys had! Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww what a sweetheart. That sounds like the perfect Mother's day and you definitely deserve all the pampering :) I can't wait to see the pics that the photographer took. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!