5.16.2011

Cancun Mexico Dia Tres

  Day three in Cancun was amazing! We woke up, ordered room service, and headed out to be at the pool and the beach all day/evening long! It was so relaxing and so much fun to be with my amazing husband and our two beautiful girls in paradise!

The girls loved it! They are little fishies and love to be in the water.






after a day full of splish splashes and fun in the sun, we went back to our room, freshened up and went to dinner.


Our waiter made us a special banana dessert!


It was a great day in Cancun Mexico!


*Day Four and Mothers Day Coming Soon!

4 comments:

  1. So fun! I looove mexico! These pictures make me wanna go back so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing! That water looks so good I can jump in right now...

    MMMM and that dessert look de-lish!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so relaxing. The girls are so cute swimming in the pool and playing at the beach. Looks like they had a blast. I'm with Brandi I could totally jump into that beautiful water too. I can't want to see more pics xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your vacation pictures! We are heading back to Mexico in July and I can't wait. Glad you got to enjoy the beach with your precious family! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!