5.13.2011

Cancun Mexico Dia Dos

  Day two in Cancun was so much better. I still felt a little weak, but a lot better then the first day. We got out of bed, put on our swim suits and headed to grab some breakfast before heading to the pool and the beach.



I miss this beautiful view =(







We were hanging out by the pool and the beach for a few hours before it was time to head on back to our room and get ready for the wedding!


the girls ready to go to the wedding...


We all had to get on the bus to take us to Moon Palace where they were getting married.


 Here is the bride arriving...

After the ceremony they had a little spot outside for appetizers. The girls were just hanging out and enjoying the view.







The reception



Daddy dancing with his girls


 All the amigos!

The wedding was so beautiful! Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Becerra!

Parte Tres Coming Soon!


6 comments:

  1. Hubby and I were just talking about where to go for vacation this year - ummm...after looking at these beautiful pics, I think I've cast my vote!! Looks like it was a great wedding & I could definitely handle that view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful! I'm glad to hear your 2nd day was better than the first. :)
    You captured some gorgeous pics of the girls and the view. It looks like you all had a blast.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olga....you look BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE that red dress. I will need to borrow that dress if I'm ever prego in the summer time ;) The wedding was so pretty! Looks like you all had a great trip and the girls look so sweet and pretty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Izzy has the same dress Oceana is wearing, I love all of your pictures. So happy the rest of the trip went well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, the girls are aaaadorable in their little bikinis! I love it. And you look absolutely stunning in that dress! I'm with Marissa, I wanna borrow it! :)

    Love you Girly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a ton of fun! Can't go wrong with photos at the beach- they are always so full of color & vibrancy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!