5.10.2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a sneak peak to why I haven't been blogging...

  HAPPY 34th BIRTHADY MY LOVE!

Today is the birthday of the incredible man God has given me as a husband!
Happy birthday babe, I love you so much! Today is such a special day because today is the day God brought you into this world, and for both of us to share are lives together. I am so blessed to have you as my husband, I am so blessed to be the one who will love you all the days of our lives!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!
cant wait to spend time with you on this special day <333

This man is incredible... who does this... we just got back from vacation last night at almost midnight and he has been up since like 4 or 5, and now is at WORK on his birthday!! I know a lot of people work on their birthday, but come on, after a vacation?! Ray does have a lot of things he needs to get done though. He has been so busy at work... which is a BIG blessing.

so, now that you know we were on vaca here is a sneak peak picture...

CANCUN MEXICO!

WE STAYED AT PLAYA DEL CAR!

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!!!!!! Mexico agrees with you, mamacita!

    I love you! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RAY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I agree with Meagan you look GORGEOUS! I love the family picture sooo cute!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Happy birthday to Ray!!! And Happy Birthday to you today since I'm a day late commenting. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!