5.19.2011

Hubby Thursdays- Love your husbands

  We as wife's/moms have a huge role and authority in the name of Jesus to become warrior women! I am not saying we are above are husbands, because I believe we are not. First is God then the hubbies then us. I am not saying God looks at the hubbies as greater then us because in God eyes we are both equal. In my house hold, God comes first, then its my husband, then me, then our kids. Anyhow, back to my topic... we have the authority in Jesus name to become warrior women. We should pray for our husband, encourage our husbands, and LOVE our husbands. We have a huge impact on our husbands, we can built them up and we can bring them down. We should always go at every thing with love and prayer. We should pray for our husbands all the time! I know I am so guilty of this one, I lack on praying sometimes, I get lazy, but I need and should pray for my husband because know one will prayer for my husband like I will! No one knows him like I do! Same with you ladies, no one knows your husband like you do and know one can pray for him like you can!

My family mean so much to me and I want nothing but God in our lives, God to be the one directing us to where He wants us and what He wants us to do. I want our house hold to be filled with praise, love and worship! I want my little girls to praise and know of our heavenly Father at a very young age, NOW actually. I want my house hold to be  firm on the ROCK our Lord Jesus Christ, so when troubles and battles come we can get through them in Jesus name. I want Ray to be strong in the Lord and to always trust and hungry for Him, for Ray is the head of our house hold and if he stresses and worries we stress and worry, if he is faithful, strong and trust in the Lord we are also encouraged to be faithful, strong and trust in the Lord, if he is praising God the more we want to praise God. These things our my prayer to my family and to my amazing husband! I have to get better at it, I seriously have been lacking on this, I just get lazy and rather go to bed or I just kinda think it but not set time and pray. I need to get my priorities straight! What is most important to me... TV, sleeping, blogging? NO! God and my family is my number one priority and I need to get better at being more dedicated and giving time to pray to the most amazing God there is! What will end up fulfilling me and my family in the long run... prayer and a relationship with Christ! With prayer we can make a home filled with worship, songs of praise, a prayer home, we brighten our home up, consecrated, we can apply God's promises in our home, we can arise and walk in our land. The power of prayer is powerful! I know am all over the place, but what I am trying to get at is that praying for our husbands and loving our husbands can make all the difference in the world! I want to love my husband all the days of my life, I want to encourage him all the time, I want him to feel amazing by my side, I want to be every thing he wants me to be and more! I love him, and I am so blessed to spend the rest of my life loving him, and enjoying this beautiful life together! I know things wont always be blissful and perfect, but with love, prayer and in Jesus name we will get through anything life brings us! We will live an Extraordinary life together in Jesus!


Proverbs 3:6
in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Deuteronomy 28:6
You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.

Joshua 24:15
But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods of your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.

Exodus 23:25
Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you,

Psalms 3:5
I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.

Exodus 15:26
He said, "If you listen carefully to the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I bought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you."




PS if you're looking for a good book to read, which I am going to get myself is.. "the power of a praying wife." I heard from an amazing wonderful women, Meagan, that it's a great book and recommends it! I cant wait to order it and read it!


9 comments:

  1. YA! I've heard thats a really good book! My hubby has the power of a praying husband and (i've read it) it's really good!! And you two are so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful heart you have for the Lord and for your family. I love when women walk in the role that God has created them for and they find joy in it. That is what it is all about and you are doing it!! Such a gorgeous picture!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's encouraging to see marriage played out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olga I totally agree with you! It's our jobs as women of the Lord and women of our family to be like you said warriors. It is so important that we use our power for the goodness of the Lord and our family.
    It is so important to pray. I have been trying to pray more often and I've been keeping up with it pretty good. I can tell that our lives are different when we pray. And it's such a good feeling to dedicate just ourselves and our mind for God.
    I love the verses you gave, empowering words!
    And great pic of you two!!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.s. Are you still doing the link up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brandi, yes... I think am still going to be doing the link ups. Next week I will have something typed to do for the following week ;). I will always do hubby thursdays, maybe some weeks I won't do link ups, but others I will. If you have any ideas let me know!! Xoxoxox love ya girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful post on marriage. It's encouraging and inspiring to read. Thank you for sharing and for being a light!

    Blessings,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post and a great reminder! I found this so encouraging to read. Power of Praying Wife is a must read! I often go back to it and reread specific chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend, I love this so much! You are wonderful.

    LOVE!!!!

    Also, the book is so awesome! I read it when we were first married and I just re read it and got SO MUCH MORE out of it! I think we should keep it in rotation in our normal readings and prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!