5.04.2011

Marco's 2nd Birthday Party

  Last weekend was my cousins son's 2nd birthday. He is such a cute little guy, I just want to pinch his little cheeks!

My girls love birthday parties... well... what kid doesnt?

Marco the birthday boy!



 me and my lovely cousin Yvonne <333

This was the day Ray and I went on our date later that evening (post here).

Reminder- Tomorrow is Hubby Thursday! This one is a freebie! Whatever you want to talk about, about your hubby. You can do a picture you love of you two, a memorable day, your wedding, where he works, what you love about him, anything you want! Can't wait to see/read every ones!

the following week of hubby thursday will be on- where/how you two met, and the very first picture you two ever took together, and of course a most recent! =) cant wait to here all of your stories the following week as well!

2 comments:

  1. so fun! i need to remember to link up tomorrow! sounds fun, plus i kinda like my hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable, and happy birthday to marco. fun times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!