5.31.2011

My Fashionista's

  Oceana loves to pick out her clothes, she changes about 2 times a day sometimes 3 times. Oceana always wants to be in skirts or dresses and or anything pink and sparkly. She loves her nails painted, wearing lip stick {daddy does not like either or!}, loves jewelry and sunglasses. Raychel has actually not been caring as much on wearing skirts and dresses, she will, but she doesn't care on what she wears. Raychel still loves her nails painted and loves to wear lipstick, but I think she knows and gets it that daddy doesn't like it, so she doesn't ask much to get these things. Oceana on the other hand is always asking me for lipstick and if one of her nail polish is chipped, she will ask me to "paint" it for her lol!

PS Oceana got her hair cut and we gave her bangs!

{Picture taken by blackberry at my friend narmiens house}












5 comments:

  1. omigosh the girls are sooooo adorable. Oceana is definitely a little fashionista. Jordan also loves all the nail polish and makeup and Justin is not to into it lol. Guys!!! I love her hair cutt. It is so cute on her. :) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bangs!! Her little bob haircut is too cute! I can't believe that both of your girls have dark hair and light eyes-what a stunning and unique combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I looooove the bangs. She is adorbs. Both girls are so cute, I love that they are so girly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her hair, it looks so cute! I love all the girly things, Izzy has so much fun dressing up and puting makeup on too :) So, much fun having little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Oceana is the cutest little thing. Her hair makes her look like a little girl now not a baby anymore.. how is mom and dad holding up with that. Does Raychel want her hair cut now that Oceana has hers. The two girls are so cute and different. It's awesome that they have their own little personalities. Can't wait to see what little M is like. :)

    Ps we have a hair appt for Bri'elle....daddy and grandma D want to give her bangs (grandma D is a hair stylist). Mommy is trying to hold back. lol. Even though I had bangs when I was her age and I love all the pics of me with that hair cut. Was it easy for you?

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!