5.03.2011

Thankful Tuesday

  Today I am linking up again over at The Fisher Family.

I am thankful for:

*our vacation coming very very soooon!

*my husband who always works so hard, but even more these past days.

*a roof over my head, my escalade and having all the food we need.

*our newest addition McKenzie and of course my beautiful girls I have now.

*my sister, she is amazing, she is my best friend. (she is getting married in June! her story here)

*my little brother

*my amazing friends

*our bible study group

*this beautiful weather

*our amazing God that we did not choose but He chose US!
{John 15:16 You did not choose me, but I chose you}

Praise God!

3 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for you beautiful lady! Have a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you linked up again! I love reading what you are thankful for! Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are you going on vacation? With kiddos or without? SOOOOO exciting! I'm getting the bug to vacay somewhere soon. Thanks for sharing your thanks;0

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!