6.29.2011

Belly Business

I am 37 weeks today!! We are so excited to soon meet you little Madison! I keep thinking about what day and time God has set for you to come out into the world.  I hope labor and delivery is even faster with you then with your sisters. labor and delivery with both your sister only took about 4 hours total! With Raychel I was induced and with Oceana she came all natural. I almost didn't make it to the hospital in time with OC. I am hoping God will bless me with another fast, drug free, delivery! I can not wait for that day to come!! Believe it or not labor and delivery is my favorite part! Yes, I know, I am crazy! Hope that day is coming sooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. You and your belly...Beautiful! You look so graceful!! Can't wait to see little baby Madison:)And love the new header

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful pregnant. I can't believe you are already 37 weeks. Madison is going to be here soooo soon :) I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, she's almost here! I'm so happy for you and your family and to finally meet the new little girl. Tick tock the time is ticking away until she will arrive.

    Beautiful pics!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!