6.17.2011

Ernie Graduates From High School!

Last Friday we headed to Livermore to celebrate Ernie's Graduation!

It is such a blessing seeing my brother graduate from high school! I am so proud of him and I love him so much! I wish him nothing but the best in life!

Ernie, I love you, and we are so proud of you! You are such a great guy with a great heart! Brother, if you ever need anything we will always be here for you, but if there is a time we can not, you know that we have a loving God who listens and brings peace to our hearts. He will always welcome us with open arms! We love you Ernie!!!!! CONGRATS!!


waiting for Ernie's name to be announced...



The girls skipping and hopping away






Our proud dad 



Off to the parents house for some yummy tacos!!!!
 Proud momma


3 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! Congrats to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for c/o 2011! Congrats. I didn't know you had a younger brother in highschool. That is so cool. My little sister just graduated too! It's so amazing to watch them grow up and accomplish different things.

    Good luck to him in his next chapter of life!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!