6.02.2011

Hubby Thursdays- Our First


Where the hubs and I first met <3
 
Our first picture of us together

our first New Years

Our first Halloween {yes, I know, totally a fake smile}
This was our first home

Our first Cruise together {picture from our scrap book that's why there is a fake sun}
Our fist dog{whitey} togther

our first trip to Vegas together {I was pregnant with Raychel}

Our first baby {Raychel}

celebrating our birthdays together for the first time with Raychel and the rest of the fam {our birthday is day apart!}

Our first trip to Great America as a family of 3
Our first picture as a family of 4!


I can go on and on, but I wont ;)

Your Turn!

Link-up!



3 comments:

  1. I love this.. it is so amazing to go back through and look at pictures of the first's and to see how far as a couple you've come. You guys glow with love then and still do now. Can't wait to see the FIRST picture of your family as 5!

    I'm totally jumping in on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and great story. It was really sweet to read through them. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!!! Loved seeing the baby pix of the girls (: Hope you are feeling well with baby girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!