6.18.2011

lipstick gone worng!

I noticed Oceana go into my room and then take off running to the play room. She was very quite in the play room, I walked over to the play room quietly so she wouldn't hear me coming and I see her with my two lipsticks! They were both open and she was applying them on her lips. I headed to my room quietly to grab my camera and back to where Oceana was and this is what I caught...


She heard the snap of the flash and she turned around to look...

Oceana knew she was caught!

She then covers her face with her blanky.

 There it is... my poor lipstick all cracked and smooched
 hiding her face inside the blanky


Mi otro lavial{my other lipstick}!

She finally gave in and gave me back my lipsticks.

Oh, Ocenana! Lipstick gone way wrong- ha ha!

5 comments:

  1. Actually she didn't do such a bad job!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny :) she did a pretty good job too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww that's so funny. I love how you documented it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahaa hilarious!!! That is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That a girl!! haha! She was trying to be just like mommy with lipstick. Way too cute...I'm glad you were able to capture the moment. This is so cute. She did a great job putting it on her lips. I love how she made her lips bigger, haha. Muah!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!