6.14.2011

More Wedding Pictures

The most beautiful flower girl I have ever seen!







These pictures below were taking by me! {pictures have not been edited}


























 These pics below, of course, were not taken by me
 Our awesome little brother!


Raychel, Me, Tatiana and Elizabeth. Tatiana was such an amazing help, she pretty much took charge of the whole wedding! Elizabeth had a wedding coordinator, who is amazing but, Tatiana took over all the other things and she did great! Without her this wedding would not had been as beautiful as it turned out to be!







5 comments:

  1. Beauty all around:) You snapped some great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I love all the pics! Looks like she had a wonderful wedding. :D And of course she looks stunning like all brides should. I love the pics you took. Awesome shots!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special day! The pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a special day! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the pictures....Elizabeth looks gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!