6.20.2011

ramblings of a pregnant women

I can not believe how time has flown on by! BUT, now it feels like its slowing down. Isn't it always like that though? the last few weeks feel like baby will never come and I will stay pregnant forever lol! Even though it feels like the due date will never get here, I am trying to take in all the beauty and joy of being pregnant. Feeling little Madison move inside of me is such a wonderful feeling. It still amazes me how a little being is growing inside of me and is hanging out in my belly till its time for her to make her grand appearance!

There is these two lovely ladies (Little Carrigan and Mommy-logue) {you can click on their names or blog name to view their blog ;)}that I follow, they were about 3 weeks ahead of me and they both just had their little ones!! Kimmie from "little carrigan" just announced the birth of her second son, and Kim from "mommy-logue" also just announced the birth of her 3rd child, a little boy! she has two girls and now she welcomes her son. Its crazy to me, because it feels like it was only a few weeks ago that we all announced we were pregnant and now they are welcoming their little ones! Congrats ladies!! I am right behind ya! May God bless your little ones and your whole family! Well... I guess he already has blessed the fam with a new little addition ;).

Madison, I can not wait to see you and hold you in my arms! I wonder how and who you will look like?! I wonder if your hair will be as dark as your sisters, and if you will also have those pretty blue/green eyes as they do. I wonder how different your character will be compared to your sisters. I can not wait to be a family of 5!! You Madison will complete our family!! How ever you make look or act, we are so blessed God chose you to be apart of our family!!!! We all love you so very much!!! This Saturday we are having a baby shower for you and I am so excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, so sweet! It seems like time flies so quickly yet drags on as well. It will be no time at all before you are holding your precious little girl in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. she will be here before you know it. I'm so excited for the baby shower and I can't wait to hold Madison!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!