7.15.2011

More on Madison

 Raychel and Oceana did so good with their sister! Oceana took it so well, praise God!  Oceana kept saying "my baby."  It was so precious! Raychel was very happy seeing her sister, but I think she was more into the chocolate fudge cake that they brought me then her sister lol!!

So much more to come later!! I have videos, pictures and of course the birth story!! God is just so good! I am so thankful for His presence while given birth. He gave me the strength and the peace I was praying for before going into labor. Thank you everyone for your prayers, they were heard and answered!

Here is daddy and Madison!! {picture taken with cell}




8 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! She is beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! I am happy to hear that her sisters are so excited :) Having three girls is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so feminine, oh cherish this moment...kiss her until your lips can't pucker anymore! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Love how she is looking at her daddy - she already knows him I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Olga!!!! Hope you are doing well, baby looks soooo cute!! Can't wait to hear and see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olga, she is so precious! I'm glad our prayers were heard. You did amazing, momma!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, she is precious! Can't wait to see more pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh congratulations Olga!! I'm sooooo happpy for you guys!! She is just a tiny and precious little thing! I can't wait to hear the birth story and see more photos of her! I'm praying the transition is going smoothly. Thanks for letting me know you had her! Btw my email is kimtiann at yahoo dot com. Sorry I didnt have that posted on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!