7.05.2011

{A's Game}

  This past Saturday we joined Marissa, Justin and Jordan in celebrating Justin's 25th birthday at the A's game. It was so much fun bonding with all the families that went! The kiddos also had a blast spending time together and watching the fireworks after the game! Raychel and Oceana loved the fireworks! Oceana kept trying to catch them or touch them lol! Raychel and Oceana did really well, this being their first game. This was also mine and Ray's first time going to an A's game together (we are more football fans)! Anyhow, these pictures tell the rest of how our evening/night went!












 The kiddos watching a DVD



 I love this little guy!! He is the cutest EVER!!




This man was singing happy birthday to Justin lol

 I love this lady!! Isnt she gorgeous?! her blog {[here]}

Raychel being the spot light and dancing!

HUGS!



CHEESE!!






 Some more cheese!

 Dad playing with his baby girl
















4 comments:

  1. looks like fun! how are you SO stinking cute prego?! not fair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of the pictures. Definitely taking some from ya ;) The last one is definitely my favorite. I'm sooo happy you guys were all there to celebrate with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOVE THESE! We had such a blast. We love you guys so much!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome night!!!! thanks for sharing the pics. I'm snagging some too! :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!