7.06.2011

Belly Business Vlog

I thought I'd change it up and do a vlog instead of just a picture! I have seen a few vlog's from blogs I follow and it's always so different just to actually see them and hear them on video, so here is ME and my girls on video!




I am 38 weeks and I actually feel really good. The only thing is my feet hurt from standing up or doing whatever so I try to relax on the couch every now and then. Also, I haven't really had any braxton hicks regularly, =( but hopefully soon, all in God's timing ;)

3 comments:

  1. cute! Look forward to when that baby comes, look forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! Your daughters are adorable, as are you and your 38 week belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooo cute. What a great idea. You are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!