7.08.2011

Nana's 85th Surprise Birthday Gift

  Ray's Grandma will be turning 85 years old on Sunday!! She is the sweetest person ever! I love her so much and I am so thankful to be apart of the family!

 All of her great grand kids decided to give her a special gift... a plate with all of their hands printed on it! It was so much fun seeing all the cousins bond together for this special gift for Nana. The kiddos all got to pick the color they wanted to paint their hand to print it on the plate. We also made a little foot for Madison! All the names were written on every ones hand to remember who's and was who's on that date. We put Madison's name on the foot, so for sure now there is no turning back on changing her name lol!

We are celebrating Nana's birthday on Saturday (tomorrow!) even though her actually birthday is Sunday... and I can not wait to see the look on her face when she receives this special gift her grand kids made for her!














5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great creative idea! I'm sure she will Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable. What a wonderful gift!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet is that?! so sweet! and that little foot print is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, it's been a while since I've looked at your blog. I didn't realize how long until I saw how pregnant you were! You have to be the cutest pregnant lady ever! I wish I looked 1/2 as good when I am prego. Your girls have gotten so big, they are so darling! Looks like ya'll are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the gift idea! That is so awesome...and you included Madison, so cute!!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!