8.10.2011

He Hears You!

single ladies out there... this is for you!
wives/moms out there this can be for you too!

  Yesterday, my sister and her hubs were over at our parents house, when she called me and told me she found my "Wait For Me Journal." Have you guys heard of the book "wait for me" by Rebecca St. James? Well when my sister and I were teenagers we both read this book and got the journal that goes with it. In the journal you write your thoughts for your future husband, and one day when you finally find him you will share your journal with him! Elizabeth {my sister} read two pages out loud to me over the phone that I had written in my wait for me journal, and I was in awe! here is the actual page...

The top of the page says, Today I prayed for you that...



The top of the page says, When I imagine our life together...


God is so GOOD! He truly hears us and knows the desires of our hearts! This has all come to pass for me!!

 When Ray opens the garage door to park, the girl hear the garage opening and they immediately take off running and open the garage door to meet daddy, they give him a huge hug and a kiss. Once he comes inside he gives me a kiss and goes to our room, gets changed, and then we have dinner together. After dinner he plays with our girls, and once they're in bed its mommy and daddy time! 

This was so beautiful for me to hear, because you get caught up in being a wife and a mom, and it just becomes a daily routine and you forget that once when you were a teen this is what you desired life to be, and now I am living it!! This made me look at everything with new eyes, it re-freshed me!

Ladies God is so good! He loves you more than you can ever imagine! Seek Him first and He will give you the desires of your heart!! In His perfect timing He will bring you the man you being wanting! Hold strong and trust in Him and you will see that He indeed does hear you!!!!! AND not only for the single ladies, but in everything else!! Lets trust in Him and give our lives over to Him!!!

Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Ecc 3:11
God makes everything happen at the right time. Yet none of us can ever fully understand all he has done, and he puts questions in our minds about the past and the future.

James 1:12
Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

PS Elizabeth's husbands words were... "WOW! her life actual played out what she wrote!"
 

6 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!!!! God moves mountains for us and its so amazing to see how God had a plan for you and now your living what you prayed about.

    Inspiring post!!!

    <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful testimony of this Psalm 37:4 you quoted. He is faithful....

    I praise Him with you, you are blessed and it shows that you know it, and give Him the glory.

    Marlece

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing!!! I wish I would have done one when I was little!! That is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it. And love youuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olga...this is so amazing! God definitely placed your and Ray together...you are great together and he matches what you wrote when you were a teenager. That is so great that you have this to share with him now too! ;) So cute! Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I read this post because I read that book too and remember how sweet the song was too, which I listened to non stop for WEEKS. I'm going to try to find it now, thanks for sharing this, its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!