8.31.2011

{{{A New Creation In Christ Jesus}}}

 
  Hey everyone! I have been thinking of having guests post on my blog and share their testimony on how God has changed them and/or what extraordinary things he has done in your life or one of your family members or friends life. I think this can be very encouraging to people who will read these posts. I would love to hear what God has done in your life! I'm thinking of posting these on Monday? If you want to be a guest post, please let me know!! comment or e-mail me! I hope I can get a few of you who want to do this, otherwise this guest post will not work. If you are indecisive to do this or not I just ask that you pray about it.


{A NEW CREATION IN CHRIST JESUS}

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea!
    I would be willing to post if I had some time to think about it and post.
    I've been wanting to comment a lot on your blog lately but blogger isn't letting me comment on a few blogs and yours happens to be one of them (Ugh).
    Anyway, I love your blog and have been following faithfully.
    Christine (LivingInHisFaithfulness.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to share my testimony!!!! where should I email it to?! :)
    my email is karisa.wollander@gmail.com

    xo Karisa

    http://abeautifulmess-karisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful idea Olga. It's always so encouraging to see the journey others have taken to get where they are today!! I look forward to reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to do this Olga, I think it would be good for me as well to remember..like the Lord was always telling the Israelite!
    Let me know what you think, I know I am brand new to your blog.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too sweet!! This is a wonderful idea!

    <3 ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!