9.03.2011

Double Shower

 
Last weekend I went to two showers, my girlfriend Melissa's and my cousin's wife, Austina, which was held at my parents house. It was very nice spending time with friends at Melissa's and it was nice spending time with family at Austina's. I love showers, I love celebrating the coming of new life! Both of these girls looked beautiful, they both were glowing of happiness and excitement to soon meet their precious gifts that were sent from above. Pretty soon, this month they will both be meeting their little boys!


Melissa's shower
{this was the same day Ray and I went on our dinner movie date!}

Austina's Shower




















~ hubby not pictured, because he had class all day :(

3 comments:

  1. I haven't visited or blog hopped in eons and it is so great to stop by and see your littlest growing so big and what a beauty she is just like the rest of the girls in your family!! Seriously..wow! And you look as HOT as ever momma and I think we have the same brown belt but, maybe not. I got mine at Forever 21. I will have to browse your blog a bit to get caught up;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such an awesome party! Thanks so much for following my blog! I am following back because your blog is so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny...they're both having boys in September. Showers are the best. It was so great to see you and the girls at Melissa's shower.

    P.S. I love your dress, belt, and boots at your cousin's wife's shower. You look great!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!