9.13.2011

Girl Time!

 
My parents bought the girls these little make-up kits, so we had some girly time! I had the girls do my make up ;) and they actually do a pretty good job!







 these nails didn't come with anything to stick them on with so i used tape lol
 don't they do a pretty good job?! they applied the lipstick very good besides getting a little on my cheek, and the eye shadow looks pretty good too! Oceana was applying some eye shadow above the brow lol i don't know why she thinks it goes above the brow, but anyhow, i think over all it looks pretty darn good ;)




4 comments:

  1. too cute...I like that it looks like they wanted to actually make you look pretty instead of just going wild and drawing on you with lipstick wherever they can, that's sweet : )
    And I absolutely love that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun/precious time with your girlies ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG SOOOO CUTE!!! I Love you girlys. The girls will have to do mine soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cute! I know they were lovin that make up ;) They did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!