9.22.2011

Hubby Thursdays ~ He Loves Me!

 
I love this man!

I love that he loves me for me.

He knows me and loves me just the way I am.

He loves me when I am at my worst and when I am at my best.

He loves when I look my best and when I've just gotten out of bed.

He loves me when I am all dressed up and when I am in my sweats and a t-shirt.

He loves me when dinner is made, the house is cleaned, and the girls are in bed.

He loves me when the laundry is not finished, the dishes are stacked high, dinner is still yet to be made, and the girls are still running around past their bed time.

He loves Olga!



Thanks for choosing me!!

4 comments:

  1. Olga, it's a beautiful thing when we see the blessings in the man our Father gave us. And you, are doing exactly what you should be doing and that is 'building him up' you will never go wrong here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! LOVE the way you wrote this:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness ... we do have a whole lot in common ... exactly why i love this blog world! and your babes are beautiful ... i am going to go get lost on your blog for a bit ... love it when i find blogs that i can really relate too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet =. I LOVE this. I love that Ray loves Olga too!!! I'm so glad you found such a wonderful husband... You guys are perfect for each other. I love you both very very much.

    :) Always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!