10.22.2011

Seriously?!


 Where has the time gone? I cant even remember Raychel being this small! it seems like she has always been 3 years old.

Raychel, you are growing up way too fast, baby girl! You will be turning 4 in just two short months!! I stumbled across these pictures and all I can think is... SERIOUSLY?! Where has the time gone!! Its a reminder that I need to cherish every second with you girls, because you are all just growing up way too fast. Soon, all you girls will be no longer in the baby/toddler stage *sigh.* Oh, How I will miss these stages! So, today and every day to follow I will be soaking in yours, Raychel, Oceana's and Madison's stages that you guys are in now. I love you girls so much!!

I was pregnant with Oceana in this picture


 Raychel and Oceana

Little Madison about two weeks ago.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't believe how long it has been since I've been in the blog world but I decided today to log in and look how much I've missed. It makes me sad. The girls are growing up so fast all you can do is enjoy each and every moment. They are so beautiful and look how much Madison has grown since the last time I seen her.

    God Bless you guys!

    <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!