11.17.2011

Christmas Boutique!

  Our Church, Harvest Valley Christian Church, is having a Christmas Boutique and Pancake Breakfast!
This is a fundraiser to raise money for our Mom2Mom group!

On December 3rd you can start your day with a yummy pancake breakfast and get some Christmas shopping done! Shop our crafter and vendor booths for some unique handcrafted items, holiday decor and boutique gift items from a variety of local artists, crafters and home party consultants. Free Admission to Boutique. Pancake Breakfast is $6/person! The Christmas Boutique is from 9:00am to 12pm. Location...  Harvest Valley Christian Church 3200 Hopyard Road Pleasanton CA. I will be there if anyone wants their eyebrows waxed!!


Come join us!!

You can also find us on KLOVE page here

If some of you out there are crafters or own a small business and would like to rent a space at our boutique feel free to e-mail me for more details!

3 comments:

  1. I think Jordan and I can make it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. right down the road from where we live!! we are heading to sonoma for a little mommy/daddy getaway that wknd, but maybe we will hit it up on our way out!! how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!!!! I'm going to rest up so we can go :) My new motto this year is supporting local businesses so that is right up my alley. And did I see you said eyebrow waxing... girl I havent been out of the house in 3 months, my caterpillars could use some work. :)

    And what a great way to support your mom2mom group.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!