11.13.2011

A Date and A Birthday Dinner

  Last Saturday we dropped the girls off at my parents and we headed to San Francisco. We took Bart to the city. While we were riding Bart, Ray and I couldn't remember another time we both traveled together on Bart, so this might have been our first -ha!

We got to the city and went to the jewelry mart and looked around. After spending quality time window shopping we headed to Bobo's Steak House to celebrate Ray's good friend, Manuel's birthday. Ray and I have never been to Bobo's Steak House, but we are for sure going there again!! Oh. my. goodness. their steak is to die for! Not only is their steak good but their side dishes are also so good!



Manuel and his wife, Suzie.

Lobster Soup!





After dinner we headed to a little spot called, The Parler. We hang out there for a little while and then we all headed back home. It was fun hanging out with friends and celebrating Manuel's 36 birthday!



6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you guys had fun! You are gorgeous my friend. Hubby time one on one is so important! You guys are awesome.

    I will have to check out that place because Garrett loves steaks!!!

    <33333

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food looks AMAZING. :) You two are so cute together. Gotta love date nights!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a yummy time! You look so amazing...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so going to try that steak house. The way you described on Saturday and seeing the picks, I'm SOLD!!! Glad you guys had a fun time, it looks like it :) and awesome you took extra leisure time by taking bart. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so beautiful Olga!! I just love your long hair! It's making me miss mine so much! Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yumm! I love steak...especially steak fajitas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!