11.28.2011

I Pulled the Trigger

On November 26th, early afternoon, I pulled the trigger.

My heart was racing like a million galloping horses, my hands were shaking and I was starting to get very nervous, but I knew I had to do it.

 I walk into the room where the Springfield XD45 gun was, and fully loaded. I reach out my hands to grab the gun, and my hands start shaking, my heart starts pounding and all I can hear around me was gun shots everywhere.

At that point, there was no turning back. I had to cock the gun, aim and fire. I shot the first shot and my adrenalin started pumping. 10 shots later I realized I had hit my target, and was relieved.

 I look back to see Ray and he is giving me the thumbs up. I then step out of the gun range to let ray have his shot at it, again. That my friends, was my first time at a gun range, shooting a gun-haha!  


Image from here

It feels so strange posting a picture of a gun on this sweet blog! So. not. me. Anyhow, it was exciting and nerve recking shooting a gun for the first time.






8 comments:

  1. Sexy!!! ;) I love going shooting. We go to the range when we go see my dad. How fun! I always get a little scared when there is a kick lol...I like the girly ones without a kick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-MAZING you go mama....my hubby wants to buy me my very own gun and I am so excited! Woo hoo let's go shooting together LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! matt and i LOVE to go to the shooting range! such fun date nights we have had there!! i love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud!! It is scary the first few times, but you will learn to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl!!! How fun, I love going shooting. My papa took us all the time when we were younger. We all should go sometime. The hubbies would love it. I think I sense a future group date ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Brandi! Lets get us girls and the hubbys and go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!!! YOUR SO FUNNY... I WAS SO WORRIED IN THE BEGINNING BUT THEN I REALIZED WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT!!! mY HUSBAND IS BIG WITH HIS GUNS AND LOADING RELOADING AND HAS ALWAYS WANTED TO BE SURE THAT I KNOW HOW TO SHOOT IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY... AFTER LOTS OF PRACTICE I CAN ACTUALLY SAY I AM NOT SCARE ANYMORE OF SHOOTING A GUN!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD FUN!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!