11.27.2011

Thanksgiving Pictures Part I

On Thanksgiving, early afternoon, we met up with Ray's mom and her boyfriend, sister, brother and their families at Mimi's Cafe to celebrate thanksgiving together! After Mimi's Cafe, Ray, the girls and I met up with Ray's dad and his girlfriend. Ray ordered dessert and I just ordered a coffee since we just had finish eating, plus we were heading to my side of the family in the evening. I love the holidays, because I truly enjoy spending time with family and friends!!! It is the best! thank you, lord for family!








 Michele's birthday was just a few days away, so our mother-in-law bought her a cake to sing happy birthday! 



Ray's dad and GF 


3 comments:

  1. Okay, I have a personal question! (lol) What is your hair care routine?! I have long hair like yours and I just love the way yours looks! How do you get it so sleek but still styled?! Just had to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you guys are getting a lot of chances to hang out with Ray's dad! I know that must mean so much to you guys. What an answer to prayer! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What good times!!! Family time is the best especially around the holidays. Great pics of everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!