11.27.2011

Thanksgiving Pictures Part II

  After meeting up with Ray's side of the family, we then headed over to Milpitas to met up with my side of the fam! Oh, How I love spending time with all my cousins, aunts, uncles and friends!  We have such a blast when we are together!!

We may not be the perfect family, but we sure do love each other, and  truly enjoy each others company!!

{{{{Warning: tons of pictures}}}}

























                                         All the cousins getting ready to take a group picture!

 I had no clue my cousin was holding my hair up the whole time!! lol!! thanks, feli!






Thank you, Lord for blessing me with an extraordinary family!!

7 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! How wonderful it is to spend time with your family around the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the pictures....we are blessed girl's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I love all the pictures. Looks like it was a blast! :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like fun! your baby is getting so big so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your family. Seriously, you are all so gorgeous!!!!! GREAT GENETICS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE BIG FAMILIES, and it looks like you all are having so much fun with each other. I feel the love :)

    <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!