12.30.2011

Electric Tooth Brush with Stickers!

  Ray and I bought the girls an electric tooth brush that comes with stickers! They love their new tooth brush! They got to decorate it the way the like it. Its was actually very fun helping the girls get the stickers out and then they placed them where they wanted it on their tooth brush. It was a lot of fun spending quality time with them decorating there tooth brush- haha! I wish I had one of these growing up! They also have stickers for boys ;).












4 comments:

  1. What a great way to get them excited about brushing their teeth! I'm not sure if you have a pediatric dentist but if not my mom is the office manager of a really nice one in Walnut creek. The office is decorated in disney. Let me know if you ever want the info :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are way too cute and cool!!! I didn't even know they made some for kids. Bri'elle would love it seeing how she is always trying to get to either mine or jays electric one.

    The girls are too cute ~ I love Raychel's outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome idea.. Rowan would love that too!! and I love OC's cat outfit..she looks aaadddooooorable!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!