12.14.2011

Have You Heard?

  Jesus Calling... its an app! Its like receiving a txt message everyday straight from God himself! I just heard about it, not sure if its been around and most of you all ready know about it, but I just recently found out about it, and I love it! Here are two that I received and truly touched me...

December 11th

I am working on your behalf. Bring Me all your concerns, including your dreams. Talk with Me about everything, letting the Light of My Presence shine on your hopes and plans. Spend time allowing My Light to infuse your dreams with life, gradually transforming them into reality. This is a very practical way of collaborating with Me. I, the Creator of the universe, have deigned to create with you. Do not try to hurry the process. If you want to work with Me, you have to accept My time frame. Hurry is not in My nature. Abraham and Sarah had to wait many years for the fulfillment of My promise, a son. How their long wait intensified their enjoyment of this child! Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses.

~psalm 36:9 ~Genesis 21:1-7 ~Hebrews 11:1  

December 12th

I am taking care of you. Feel the warmth and security of being enveloped in My loving Presence. Every detail of your life is under My control. Moreover, everything fits into a pattern for good, to those who love Me and are called according to My design and purpose.

Because the world is in an abnormal, fallen condition, people tend to think that chance governs the universe. Events may seem to occur randomly, with little or no meaning. People who view the world this way have overlooked one basic fact: the limitations of human understanding. What you know of the world you inhabit is only the tip of the iceberg. Submerged beneath the surface of the visible world are mysteries too vast for you to comprehend. If you could only see how close I am to you and how constantly I work on your behalf, you would never again doubt that I am wonderfully caring for you. This is why you must live by faith, not by sight; trusting in My mysterious, majestic Presence.

~Romans 8:28 ~Job 42:1-3 ~Peter 5:7 ~2 Corinthians 5:7

 This app I believe is 9.99, but you can get a free 7 day trial!

filling your soul with Gods words is priceless! Hope these messages inspired and encouraged you as they did for me! God bless!!

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to download this.

    <33 Love you Mamacita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I REALLY need an iphone already!! This sounds like a great app!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Om goodness. I want this devotional book so bad. I went to Barnes and Noble last week and took a picture of it to show my hubby so he knows which one to buy me LOL. But I may just get the app instead! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful!!! I totally need this. I have a Bible app that sends me messages everyday but this would be the cherry on top! Thanks for sharing!

    <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful.... Is it like verses? That is amazing sister, the time you give to write of his wonderful mercy and love, Thank you for being a light to others!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post thanks for sharing...happy holidays..blessings soraya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!