12.30.2011

Tahoe Trip Part III

Christmas Day, after opening presents {here}, we went to Heidi's restaurant for breakfast, and then we headed to Heavenly in hopes there would be snow for the girls to play in. Tahoe was so dry this year, there was hardly any snow!! I guess last year was the opposite! But we made the best of it, and we ended up having a blast!






 Madison all nice and warm sleeping away.
 LOL! Look how dry! But Ray made the best of it for the girls to have fun...
 Here he is sliding down the hill with Raychel - haha!! LOVE IT!


 Raychel sliding down a small little hill.
 Then we met, Susie! Her mom and dad were so nice, they let them play in their board! Susie also has a younger sister about the same age as Oceana!
 They were sure having a blast! I also got to go down on the board lol!

 




8 comments:

  1. YAY I was able to access your blog today shhhh!!! ;) These snow pictures are so cute. The girls look like they are having a blast! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it really was dry! But looks like you all made the most of it and had tons of fun. You got some good pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful sis!! oh and I wrote to my Child in Rawanda!! Thank YOU sis for those words!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. Looks like everyone had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! It looks like you guys had a blast!!! I love sledding!

    P.S. I love your hair curly.
    P.P.S. The girls are gorgeous! Your pics look great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! We were up in Tahoe M-F of last week but we were at Northstar. Your girls are getting SO big. I love your natural hair... and it's SO long. Happy New Year <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. we just got back from tahoe too, amazing how dry it was this year! so sad! we are going to head back in a few months, hopefully there is more snow then! gorgeous pictures, as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lOVE lOVE lAKE TAHOE!!! WE GO THERE EVERY YEAR IN THE SUMMER TIME FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS AND I LOVE IT EVERYTIME. I HAVE NEVER BEEN THEIR IN THE WINTER TIME BUT IVE HEARD HEAVENLY CAN BE BEAUTIFUL WHEN THEIR IS SNOW!!! LOOKS YOU HAD A GREAT NAVIDAD NEXT YOUR CUTE FAMILY!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!