12.06.2011

Thank You, Lord

For the...

Loads of laundry = thankful for all the clothes we have for me and my family!

 Dirty dishes = thankful for the yummy food we had to enjoy!

Toys all over the place = thankful for all the toys my girls can enjoy!

House to be cleaned = thankful for a roof over our heads!

Dirty diapers to change = thankful to be able to have little ones!

Beds to be made = thankful for cozy beds and warm blankets to sleep in at night!

Breakfast, lunch and dinner to be made = thankful for all the food we have, and a beautiful family to serve it to! 

Today and the days to come... I am choosing to look at the positive in the daily duties as a mommy.

I thank you, father, for blessing me with everything I have.

I am blessed!  
whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. -Colossians 3:23
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. -Deuteronomy 6:5

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! This is definitely the truth and a great perspective. I love you girly! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely love this! It really puts life into perspective :)

    <33 you Mamas

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thank the Lord for you and your family! :)

    Its great to look at what we have - this is so awesome Olga! I love it!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your positive outlook on life and your ability to be so thankful in everything. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!