1.12.2012

Cafe Discussion & What I am Loving





our beautiful little journey


i'm so very excited to be taking part in the (very first!) cafe discussion going on at

what's the purpose of cafe discussions? I'll let Noelani explain:
Well, it's a place for us ladies to gather in together, and share our thoughts and emotions. Every two weeks, there will be a new topic of discussion being brought to the coffee table. A place for us to pour our hearts out, exposing our emotions. A place for us to meet new ladies, who share the same views and beliefs ... who we can relate to.

These topics will include things on - parenting, marriage, Military, our Faith, etc. The first topic of discussion? What's the best part about being a parent?

I hope you can join us, and I'm so looking forward to hearing your responses!  

What I am Loving...

1. Being apart of Cafe Discussion, of course!

2. TOMS! I have no clue why I haven't gotten these sooner?! They are so very comfortable and the best part... they give a pair to a child in need!!


3. This little scrunched up face!


4. If I don't have someone to watch the girls while I get my hair done... my sister-in-love comes to mi casa ;) !!


5. This man & these girls!



6. Gods protection over me and my family. It never fails that almost every week on the way to taking Raychel to school there is a car crash. I am so thankful for Gods protection on me and my family <33

7. I wrote to my kids!! {{post on my kids here}}

11 comments:

  1. I am so happy to have you on my blog today :) You are such an inspiration and I am blessed to have crossed paths with you in the ever so big blogging community :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am obsessed with toms! they are THE most comfortable shoe i have ever owned. i literally lived in them when i was pregnant.

    i got your email, thank you so much for the info!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your posting at the cafe, BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    I love this post and the randoms of what you love!

    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loved the baby TOMS for eons and now am in love with them for myself too:). How awesome that they donate a pair and so happy that their organization is thriving! I have missed visiting your blog. Your 3 girls are so stinking cute Olga!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I love the pics. THe one with you wearing the tin foil in your hair is hilarious!!! And TOMS are awesssssssssome!!!!

    <3333 besos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome loves ;) I love Toms too! I got my first pair a few months ago and I defintely need to buy another soon. The ones for kids are sooo adorable too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know that about toms! That is amazing! I want like 1,000 pairs right now! They look comfy and amazing! I just might have to get a pair! Love the pictures!

    In our sea of love

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice sister !! :) Love them all!! Love OC's face!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. you are gorgeous!
    2. we LOVE toms!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Olga! I found your blog through Casey and am excited to read more. I have four little girls at home, so I have a feeling we have much in common. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. all great things to have. i still have yet to buy myself any TOMS though. i heard they are quite comfy :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!