1.03.2012

New Years Eve and Day

  New years eve was real low key, we did some shopping at the mall, went home, got on our PJ's and ordered some pizza. I put the girls to bed around 8pm and the hubs and I just hung out till midnight. We were not sure if we were going to make it till midnight, because we were both getting real sleepy by 11pm so, Ray took out the champagne for when the clock striked midnight! We both actually fell asleep at like 11:30pm and I got woken up by Jenny McCarthy on TV saying, "Happy New Year Everybody!" I thought we had missed it!! I woke Ray up, and we seen there was only 5 minutes left on the clock before midnight! At 12pm we entered the new year with a kiss, and cheered on the new year with our champagne!



 12 seconds till new years

Cheers to 2012!

In the morning of new years day, we dropped the girls off at my parents and we headed to the Raider vs Chargers game.

I love football, and  I love going to the games! unfortunately, the raiders blew it, like always, and lost.
:( 





8 comments:

  1. Sometimes a low key night at home is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I love these pics! So happy you guys had a romantic night in! Sure beats worrying about drunk drivers and all of that.

    I love your raiders jersey! YAY for raiders fans! I'm bummed they lost.. HERES TO NEXT YEAR~! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seemed like the way to go this year as low key. We did the same :) Happy New years to you guys.

    That's awesome you guys got to go to the game...even though they lost. Jay and I watched it and it had us on our feet the whole time. We should go to a game next year.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's how to bring in the new year! heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you two had a nice relaxing romantic evening! Definitely a good way to go with all the crazies out there. ;) I love the pics of you and Ray at the Raider game- how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Olga!! (: Love your posts, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower from Casey's page. Looks like you had a relaxing New Years Eve. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We crashed soon after celebrating NY time! Love the football game pic of you two!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!