1.30.2012

San Diego Trip #4

 
   This 4th trip to San Diego was so much more relaxing then the others. We didn't do much. We ordered room service pretty much every day, and I met up with Melissa and her mom for a day. I love spending time with them and catching up. This year I was planning to do all these things in San Diego, but it turned out to be the complete opposite! As for pictures... I only took 5! I wasn't in the mood, and there wasn't much to take anyway. I had a great time though, its nice to change things up from your normal routine. 

click to see 2nd SD trip here, 3rd here


7 comments:

  1. What fun! Sometimes less is more :) I love your pictures! Too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love SAN DIEGO! We were just there for two weeks. Was it foggy for you? It was for us a bit but we still enjoyed. I could move there. Your family is SO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love changing up the routine. sometimes we will drive 45 minutes just to visit a new park, just for a change of scenery or a change of pace. its amazing how just a few days away can rejuvenate you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you just enjoyed your time together. Sometimes everything else can get in the way of the beauty that the simplicity of life has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had some nice relaxing time together as a family. That sounds heavenly to me ;) I love the pictures and I hope you all had a great time!! Love you and miss you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least the 5 you took are amazing! Beautiful pictures my friend. I'm so happy you got time to relax. Honestly, sometimes that is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been meaning to catch up with you but I've been sick and sounded horrible today. Anyways I'm glad you had such a good time relaxing and getting that family time in. Sounds Great! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!