2.03.2012

My Beautiful Princesses


My girls love watching mommy put her makeup on and some days I will let them put makeup on me. Yesterday, I let them put makeup on each other... since they were going to get a bath right after. They had so much fun putting makeup on each other, they were giggling and talking as if they were mommies. Ray came home for lunch and was like "what are they doing?!" I told him they have been good, and that they love playing with my makeup and that it was OK because I was going to give them a bath right after. I don't let them play with my makeup all that often, just every now and then ;)

~Today, I am so thankful and grateful that my girls are healthy.  I thank God for their health. He has giving me these beautiful princesses to watch over and raise them up for Him. Ray and I are over joyed to have these beautiful healthy girls in our lives. I thank you Lord, for you have blessed me abundantly! I praise you, Father God!


 


 I think the girls watch too much football!


Little Madi is almost 7 months!!!!




9 comments:

  1. Olga, they are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww the girls are all so beautiful and sweet!!! Such blessings! I love you all <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis how fun! They are beautiful.. love that song too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! My daughter loves when I let her play with my make up too (and no, not very often). I can't believe how big Madi is getting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Next time we can let rowan do their makeovers!!!!!!!!! :)

    PS I looooove that last pic of Madi. She is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your girls are so sweet!! If you lived closer, I'd be coming over for girly playdates all the time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww so cute! Makes me want a baby girl!!!


    In our sea of love

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love makeup time! Lately Bri'elle has been wanting to paint MY nails. It's so cute how girls pick up so much from their mommies. I love them. The "football" picture cracks me up. They are so adorable. And Madi is getting so big. 7 MONTHS!!! Wowser. Love you girlS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!