3.29.2012

A Much Needed Date Night!

 
Last weekend Ray and I went on a much needed date night.



Ray planned the whole date. Our first stop was the tanning salon (I know its not the best for your skin, but its so relaxing every now and then), then we headed to get couples massages!!




The massage were awesome! we both felt so relaxed afterwards.

Next to the spa there was Starbucks, so we grabbed us some, of course!


Then we drove off to Bart to head to the City for a late lunch/ early dinner.

Once we arrived at the city we went to The Mexican Restaurant. This was my first time here and Ray's second. The food was really good, it tasted homemade!




After this yummy meal we did some walking around.

We went into a few stores and then we went back to Bart to head to the coliseum to watch the Worrior game VS Lakers




The game was a lot of fun and to top it off the Worriors won just buy a few points in the last seconds!!

I love date nights with the hubs!!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time! How's the new house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for date day/nights!!! This all looks so wonderful, good job Ray!!!! Glad you two got some quality time together. It definitely looks like you enjoyed it.

    P.s. Love your hair like that!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like fun!
    me and hubs are LONG over due for a date night

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so fun! It is so nice to have date nights. I am very jealous of the massage. I have been wanting one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds like an awesome date night. I gotta ask you about the couples massage place any how you liked it. Justin and I want to do couples massage for our anniversary in a few weeks. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! Love the pictures! It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummmm your hubbs is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks likeyou had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that looks like an incredible time!! I am so jealous, but so happy for you!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!