3.13.2012

On My Heart ~ Randoms

  ~ Madison has two little teeth

~Madison's sleep is different every single night. Some nights are better then others

~ Ray and I took Raychel and Oceana to watch Lorax. Such a cute movie <333


~ Kony 2012

via

~ Haven't been in the mood for blogging

~I am starting to work out again, and I am loving it


~ Fasting

~ I am enjoying QT with my family



 
~ I am Loving the new Kellogg's cereal KRAVE

via

~ Thanks Husband, for my iphone! 

 

~I am actually really enjoying not being on the computer all that much

~ This weekend I might close up the baby factory. I am a little nervous, I have never gone under. 

~ I <3 instagram!

 




9 comments:

  1. Love your randoms!!! I miss you!!!

    P.s. I might be getting an iphone - let me know how you like it :)

    P.s.s Madison is so cute in the pictures above, she is getting so big and her little teeth are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your raves :) Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working out is the best! Closing up the baby factory?? That's what we will be doing once #2 arrives :( it makes me kind of sad but happy to know our family will be complete!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww I love your randoms! I can't wait to see you soon hun!! I've been wanting to try that cereal...I'll definitely have to give it a try soon. I've also been out of the blogging mood...and now I have tons of time for it haha. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures!!! So happy that you are taking some time for yourself. I do that often, it is SO nice to unplug!

    And so stoked about your new phone so that we can instagram together <3 YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been thinking about you!! Fun reading your randoms! I'll be praying for you about this weekend. Blessings, sweet friend! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!