4.03.2012

Madison Gets Her Little Ears Pierced!

 
This past weekend we took Madison to get her ears pierced. Raychel got hers when she was 7 months and so did Oceana, so now, it was Madison's turn. My mom pierced my ears when I was 2 or 3 months old. This is a tradition in our family (Latin Culture) for the girls to get their ears pierced when there only a few months old.

Madison did so good. She cried a little, but after I held her and bounced her, she was a happy girl again.








Ta Da!!

I love her little ears pierced!! The hubs on the other hand, he can do without. but i think they look so darn cute!

7 comments:

  1. Too cute! :) My mom also got mine done when I was a few months old, and we did the same with our daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!! I assume it's like a shot-hurts for a sec and then they forget it ;)

    She looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG She did so good! I think I was only like 8 months old when I got mine! You are right, we do do it early!!

    I love you! She looks so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo sweet! I got both my girls' ears pierced when they were 5-8 months old too! It's so darling (: I think Madison looks SOO much like you - she is basically your mini-me! (: Like you said on my blog, I so wish we lived closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them, so cute!! We did Izzy's when she was 4 months, I was so glad we did them early!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ogla,

    Was searching for my GF's blog and came across yours. Loved your thoughtful reasoning and description about having your dd's ears pierced at this age. I think you were a smart mommy for doing it now when mommy can care for them.

    Babies and little girls with pierced ears celebrates their femininity and femaleness.

    Our ped gave me some suggestions for moms having their infant dd's ears pierced as well as for "Tips for moms having their dd's ears pierced/Care of Newly Pierced Ears."

    If any other moms thinking about it and want to do it now or would like them, write me an e-mail.

    Angie
    angietune@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!