6.06.2012

Mine & Ray's Birthday Celebration

 
On Ray's birthday the girls and I surprised him at his work with a small chocolate cake. The girls and I love visiting daddy at work, specially when we are surprising him! Ray was so happy to see us! The smile on his face was priceless!

we did just a quick little visit cause he had to get back to work. But, what Ray didn't know was that I had an even BIGGER surprise during the weekend (posting next time) for him!





The next day was my birthday, and I treated myself to hangout with my sister and girlfriends from morning to evening!

We headed to oh la la crepes, super good! We did some shopping, grabbed some Starbucks, then headed to the pool! It was such a relaxing time hanging out by the pool without having to worry about the little ones.









After  relaxing by the pool, we headed to our favorite spot, under dog at Concannon!







I had the best 27th birthday ever!! Thank you sis for setting this day up, you're the best!


8 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! What a fun and perfect day you had to celebrate! And BTW, you look incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog header! and what fabulous birthdays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Sisters are the best! Glad to see your blog updated, you inspired me to want to update too....hopefully tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need a day by the pool alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you and Ray!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you two had wonderful birthdays :) <3 I'm so jealous about your day at the pool without kids haha. We need to do that sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seriously look AAAMAZING in that bikini. Seriously.

    How fun! I so wish I was here for your bday!! NExt year!!! :)

    PS Can't wait to see Rays bday pics. I love how you pretended to trip! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!