7.24.2012

Madison's 1st Birthday

  Madison you are ONE years old!! Where has the time gone?!

We celebrated your birthday on your birthday, Sunday July 15th. We decided to do something small for you with just the family since we were heading out to Vegas early the next day.

You had a fun time running around and playing. You enjoyed opening up your gifts and playing with some of the new toys you got! When it came to eating the cake you really didn't chow down like I thought you would, you kinda just stared at the cake and touched it a few times.

Madison, you are so loving to your sisters. When either Raychel or Oceana is crying you run up to them and give them hugs and kisses. You are a sweet heart! You want to keep up with them on whatever they do.

Oh, Mad... you do have a feisty side! Boy, do you not let anyone pick on you! You fight back- hahaha! Even when I tell you no or I take something away from you, you get so mad that you pinch me! I have no clue were this side of you came from ( I think dad lol ). Boy am I going to have my hands full with you!

Madison, besides this feisty side of you... I see that you are one smart girl!! You like coloring at such a young age, 1!! and you hold your pencil/coloring crayon like your supposed to! You're  a climber... you climb everything even Raychel's latter and you make it all the way to the top of her bed all by your self. Which is very scary for me, because I do not want you falling off. I hide the latter under oceana's bed every day. Madison, you also try to jump like your sisters do, Its so funny watching you try to jump. You are a good listener, you understand me when I tell you to bring me something or to give whatever you have to your sister or whoever. Mad, I am so blessed to have you as my daughter, you are amazing! I know God has big plans for you and your sisters!! Never give up on anything and whatever you do give 100% at all times.



 Hello Kitty theme ;)
 singing happy birthday

















Daddy and Mommy love you so much! xoxoxoxo
Happy 1st Birthday, sweet heart!!

3 comments:

  1. awww Happy Birthday sweet Madison!!! Olga, she is so beautiful inside and out. I can't believe how fast this year has gone...seems like yesterday that we saw her as a newborn in the hospital.
    I love her adorable little shirt too!
    xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to both of your sweet girls! I'm so glad to see you blogging again- I nominated your for the a blog award (see my blog)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend!!! I can't believe our babies are 1!!! Where has time gone?? Your family is absolutely beautiful!!! You don't look like you have had one baby much less 3!! Happy birthday Madison!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!