7.23.2012

Oceana's 3rd Birthday!

   We celebrated Oceana's Birthday on her actual birthday which was on Wednesday June 13th. It was a last minute put together birthday party, but it actually turned out great! I think it turned out better then if we would have planned it in advance.

Before her little birthday party started we both went to get our hair done with my sister-in-law.
Oceana looked so cute sitting in the chair getting her hair all curled up! She kept turning back all shy to where I was to see if I approved of how her hair was looking, and every time she would turn I would smile big and give her a thumbs up!

I very much enjoyed this bonding time with my little OC.



 After getting our hair done we went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream and a milk shake! We both had tons of fun spending quality time with each other! I defiantly have to do this with each one of my girls.


We got home and a few hours later the party started. Oceana had such a blast with all her little friends and cousins.









 Sweet Sofia <333
Cake time!





 Present time!

 the girls went all out with the makeup OC got for her b-day gift




Happy 3rd Birthday Oceana!!! We love you so much, sweet peanut!!

3 comments:

  1. What adorable pictures!! Happy 3rd Birthday Oceana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww what a beautiful party. I wish I could have been there. Oceana is so beautiful and I love love the pictures of her looking up at you by the cake. So Precious!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 3 years old, she's such a big girl! Love all the pictures, looks like a great party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!