10.15.2012

God is Faithful

  You are God,
You are Good,
Forever faithful One!!

We are expecting!!!!
If you didn't hear about our first loss click {{here}}

Last Friday, I had my second doctors appointment and I got to see my baby's heart beat!! The first appointment Ray and I seen our little seed of a baby and its little heart beat!! Praise God! This second time (Friday) I seen it again and little baby got so much more bigger!! It was such a beautiful sight to see!! Its amazing how fast they grow in just 2 weeks!

We are over joyed and we continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Please keep us in your prayers.

Thank you heavenly Father for a fast re-pregnancy and this sweet baby!! I am overjoyed with this pregnancy, I cannot wait to see my belly grow and give birth to this child!! The only thing is this 24/7 nausea is not fun. cant wait till second trimester!



On my way to my appointment





This was my first appointment at 6 weeks.

This was my second appointment at 8weeks 3days


Sweet Baby #4 Due In May 2013!!!

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! This was my prayer for you:) love you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting, babies are always good news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you :)
    God is faithful to His own!
    Congratulations to you & your family!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so so excited for you guys! Praise Him for what He has done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay yay yay soooo happy for you! praying for a speedy healthy pregnancy for you and baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! I am so excited and happy for you! Praying for you and your sweet little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! So happy to hear this news!!! What a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, I'm so happy for you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love you, chica. we are so dang excited to share this special time with you guys. <333

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!! How exciting! God is faithful and good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness I have been far too MIA in blog world! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you and love that we are pregnant with #4 together! It will be so fun to track our pregnancies together :) So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woah! I missed this. Congrats!! May is a great month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So so happy for you!! I'm starting to shower you with prayers RIGHT NOW! :) God bless your sweet unborn...hopefully BOY! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!