11.21.2012

I'm back lol

 
OK so I wanted a fresh start some where new (wordpress) but it was so complicated and I don't have time to learn all the new things on it or how to work it, so I'm back!! LOL! i'll just stick with blogger and this blog I already have. I have been here for almost 3 years... i think... or is it 2? anyhow, I'll just stick to this blog.


I wanted to start fresh, because its always refreshing to start new. I also have not been interested in gaining followers... its not about that to me anymore. Its now 100% just to document everything that goes on with me and my family! God is doing extraordinary things that I want to share and always remember and have my kids look back on all this. It's hard cause you do get caught up on people following you... well for me that is. It makes me feel special and loved when people follow me and when they don't i get kinda sad on why they don't... maybe I'm not good enough for them and so on, But i have come to a peace in my heart and my heart is full with the Lord and my family that i come to realize its not about the other people or how many followers i have or who likes me and who doesn't... its about being content and happy with what i have and that is my family and God and that is all I need! God truly has taken over my heart and has giving me a new mind and i feel the happiest i have ever felt!!! I praise you heavenly Father!!!

3 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blog for a year and love it. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an amazing faithful woman! I love you hun <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate Olga. I recently deleted my entire blog due to the very same feelings. I recently readjusted my priorities, and have been making the Lord my main focus and have now joined the blog world again. Not for followers. But more as a time capsule of our journey ;)

    I'm glad you're back. I'm looking forward to seeing your updates! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!