12.18.2012

Belly Business ~ Baby #4

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along: 18 weeks today!
Size of baby: 5 1/2 inch long (head to rump)
Total weight gain: 5 pounds
Maternity clothes: Not yet
Gender: We find out in two weeks!!
Movement: Yes! Not often but every other day or so I feel my sweet little one move.


I know I say this all. the. time. BUT, I am enjoying this pregnancy so much!! I am super excited to be pregnant right now!! I am overjoyed!! I LOVE IT!! I love everything that is to come with it!! well besides worrying about baby every now and then, but other then that I can not wait to have the big belly and to give birth!! Giving birth and being in the hospital for those two days is so much fun to me, it is my absolute favorite!! I LOVE IT!!!

I love you my sweet baby and I can not wait to hold you in my arms in May!




 

6 comments:

  1. I'm so, so excited to see if this will be another sweet little girl or handsome little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pregnancy and motherhood look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olga, I am so happy for you! I loved being pregnant as well :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you and I can't wait to come visit you in the hospital and meet this sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you and your family! You look so cute. My favorite time to be pregnant was around the holidays! I have the same thoughts about the hospital stay and all the feelings/love/emotions of a new little blessing! Gosh, I miss it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so so happy for you and your family. I know how badly you've been wanting this. God works in such beautiful ways, :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!